Louisville, KY Automotive 12V Electronics & Accessories Installers!
Are you an experienced Automotive 12V Electronics & Accessories installer? Want to work for a successful company that will provide regular continuing training for a long term career, commissions you can support a family on, with FULL BENEFITS (see list below), in a state of the art climate controlled facility, with some of the biggest names in the biz to support you, daily? Seeking experienced Automotive 12V Electronics & Accessories installer for immediate hire in our new Louisville, KY location due to open October 2023. Offering benefits to include:
- Healthcare benefits
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Paid birthday off
- 5-day work week for work life balance
- Continuing training for a long-term career
- VERY competitive salary vs commission pay structure.
- GENEROUS performance-based bonuses
- Possible sign on bonus or relocation reimbursement for the right candidate
Brand New, huge, state of the art, climate-controlled facility with all the creature comforts. Highly successful owner with multiple licenses for additional locations opening soon looking to assemble a rockstar team. This means this position has great potential to grow and advance with the company.
Tint World, an Inc 500/5000 Company, is looking for an Automotive 12V Electronics & Accessories installer at its new Louisville, KY location due to open October 2023. Ideal candidates would be clean-cut, pass a background check, as well as hold a valid driver’s license. 2+ years’ experience in Automotive Electronics & Accessories installation required including Alarms & Remote Starts, Audio, Lighting, OEM integration, Radar & Laser Diffuser, Marine, etc. with MECP certification highly preferred. Must be comfortable with and capable of working on high end cars and exotics. We’re offering a very competitive base salary against commission, with generous performance-based bonus structure and more! Salary based on experience. Come join the fastest growing and highest paying auto styling and flat glass company in the business. Submit a resume for consideration.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Pay: $52,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Professional development assistance
- Schedule: 8-hour shift, Day shift
- Experience level: 2 years
- Experience: Automotive Aftermarket Electronics installation: 2 years (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- MECP Certification (Preferred)
- Work Location: In person
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.