|PAYMENT:||Credit Card only|
|LENGTH:||75 total questions (across 5 sections)|
|TIME LIMIT:||3 hours|
|PASSING SCORE:||70% or better in each section|
Do you think you have what it takes to become an MECP Basic Installation Technician? Prove it! This practice test is the best way to simulate the actual MECP Basic Installation Technician exam. The exam is 75 questions in total covering each of the five (5) sections of the Basic Installation Technician Study Guide
- Basic Electronics and Vehicle Electrical Systems
- Entry-level Installation Knowledge and Technique
- Introduction to Mobile Audio/Video Systems
- Introduction to Security and Convenience Systems
- Introduction to In-Vehicle Information and Safety Systems
MECP strongly recommends that you purchase a copy of the Basic Installation Technician Study Guide
before attempting this practice test.
This is only a practice test. Successful completion of this exam WILL NOT result in having achieved MECP certification! Visit the Exams page to take an official MECP exam.